Adoption Score areas
The people experiences focuses on five (5) categories to help quantify how the organization works.
- Communication – Understand how the organization finds and shares information through the use email, chat, and community posts to create a more unified organization and build morale, regardless of location.
- Content collaboration – Learn how the organization creates, reads, and collaborates on content in the cloud and how people can save time every week.
- Mobility – Get insights into how the organization can access files and use Outlook and Microsoft Teams across all platforms, so that regardless of where people are, they can be productive and help reach their business goals.
- Meetings – Understand how the organization is leveraging meeting best practices to help improve the quality of meetings and what types of meetings the people are having.
- Teamwork – See if the organization is making use of shared workspaces like SharePoint team sites, group mailboxes, and Microsoft Teams to share information and collaborate for collective success.
To see your organization’s people experiences, you need a commercial Microsoft 365 or Office 365 subscription, and you need to be in the multi-tenant cloud service.
The technology experiences currently focuses on three (3) categories to help you enable great people experiences and achieve your digital transformation goals.
- Endpoint analytics – Understand how your organization can be impacted by performance and health issues with your endpoint hardware and software, while providing recommended actions to remediate them.
- Network connectivity – Get visibility into factors affecting your network, paired with suggestions to address problem areas. This enables you to more easily identify and remedy network issues.
- Microsoft 365 apps health – Get insights into how many devices have the latest productivity and security features by being on the recommended monthly channels for Microsoft 365 Apps.
To get Endpoint Analytics insights, you will need to meet the pre-requisites here.
For Network Connectivity insights to be enabled, you must meet the pre-requisites here.
Group Level Aggregates in Adoption Score
Group Level Aggregates helps you understand adoption insights by different groups in your organization and, in turn, empower the right user groups with the most relevant tips and best practices. Adoption Score People experiences metrics and insights can be segmented based on Azure Active Directory attributes, enabling you to:
- Compare adoption insights by different groups in your organization, see which groups are showing strong adoption of usage best practices, and which might need to be better supported.
- Focus on a specific group within your organization to identify areas for improved adoption of usage best practices.
Group Level Aggregates can be enabled only by a Global Administrator. Once enabled, it can be accessed by all roles on the People experiences page.