Compelling virtual events are easier than ever
Using Microsoft Teams, Live Events and the full capabilities of Microsoft 365 you can deliver small, medium or large scale virtual events to connect with employees and customers. Communication is critical and easily leveraging these digital tools can help you invest in the important relationships that make your business thrive.
Live broadcast – from home
Microsoft is committed to ensuring that you can reach the people that are important to your business from any location.
- Use Microsoft Teams to have interactive, two-way discussions up to 300* people
- Use live events to broadcast to large scale audiences and support moderated Q&A
- Use Office apps, SharePoint, and other Microsoft tools to deliver beautiful, interactive content
Professional broadcast capabilities are achievable with additional features for video stream ingestion and streaming.
Tell your story with our tools
Virtual events aren’t about the technology. They are about what you want to communicate. As you design your event, prioritize your storytelling skills and use additional methods to drive engagement with your audience. Let your event fuel connectivity in three (3) key ways:
- Inform & engage with news, announcements, and employee/customer engagement
- Capture & share knowledge across your team, organization, or industry
- Enrich collaboration by providing more authentic and effective communication and extending your reach to web and mobile devices
View the story of how the Microsoft Events team, alongside Microsoft Teams Engineering, used these principles to transform our annual developer conference into a virtual event.
Building Build: Microsoft’s developer conference goes digital
Use our Virtual Event Playbook
Get up to speed quickly with our Virtual Event Playbook that captures our best practices for using Microsoft technology to engage with your customer and employees. It includes:
- Organizer checklist
- Technical Producer readiness guide
- What IT needs to know
- Presenter and Moderator guidance
- Ideas for building communities to continue engagement
- Pitfalls to avoid
Live Event Assistance Program
Need help with a large scale event? The Microsoft 365 Live Event Assistance Program (LEAP) can provide you with
guidance and assistance to deliver your best webinars and live events.