Introducing Microsoft SharePoint Premium
Microsoft SharePoint Premium is our new content management and experiences platform and our next evolution for Microsoft Syntex. It combines the features of SharePoint and Syntex to provide AI-driven solutions to empower people, automate workflow at scale, and prepare content for AI and Microsoft Copilot for Microsoft 365. Microsoft SharePoint Premium capabilities include:
- Content experiences – Boost productivity with high value documents solutions and document portals
- Content processing – Maximize content value using AI-driven automation
- Content governance – Maintain security and compliance by managing the content lifecycle and control access with simple yet powerful tools /li>
- Read our Microsoft SharePoint Premium announcement at Ignite 2023
- Read our Microsoft Syntex announcement at Inspire 2023
- Read our Microsoft Syntex announcement at Build 2023
- Read our Microsoft Syntex announcement at Ignite 2023
- Browse our Microsoft Syntex product page
- Discover more SharePoint Premium resources on the which brings together all our content, assessment tools, training, demos, research, adoption guides and more
- Join our monthly Microsoft SharePoint Premium Community Calls to learn more about how you can use Microsoft SharePoint Premium solutions
- Listen to our Intrazone podcast with Microsoft’s Ian Story and Jeff Teper, as well as Alan Pelz-Sharpe (Founder, Deep Analysis)
- Watch the Microsoft Mechanics show about Microsoft Syntex with Microsoft’s Omar Shahine
Microsoft SharePoint Premium at Ignite 2023
- Read our SharePoint Premium at Ignite announcement to learn more about new content management and experiences platform
- Sessions and Keynote
- Rajesh Jha announces SharePoint Premium in the Becoming an AI-Powered Organization with Microsoft Copilot keynote (November 15, 9:30am PST)
- Jeff Teper introduces SharePoint Premium in the Transforming cloud content experiences: Introducing SharePoint Premium breakout (November 16, 4:00pm PST)
- Sesha Mani and Jolene Tam introduce SharePoint eSignature in the Securely digitize document workflows with eSignature in Microsoft 365 on-demand session
- Learning and Connection
- Demo theater: Enhance your content value with Microsoft SharePoint Premium content management innovations, led by Sean Squires, (November 15, 11:45am PST, live and in-person)
- Microsoft SharePoint Premium virtual product roundtable (November 15, 11:45am PST)
- SharePoint eSignature virtual product roundtable (November 16, 11:45am PST)
- Expert Meet-Up stations for SharePoint Premium, SharePoint, and OneDrive (November 15-16, live and in-person at the Hub on Level 5)
See how Microsoft Syntex can apply to the roles in your organization.
Pay-as-you-go services, such as unstructured and prebuilt document processing, are being made available to most Microsoft 365 commercial plans with no additional licensing. Administrators will need to provide billing information from Azure to activate services in the Microsoft 365 Admin Center and will be charged by usage starting at GA for each metered service.
Customers can activate these services by providing their Azure subscription billing information in the Microsoft Admin Center.
Pricing, packaging, and availability during preview and at general availability are subject to change. Preview service availability is subject to change and is provided with no express or implied warranties or service level agreements.
We’ll have additional details on other Microsoft Syntex services’ pricing and packaging published on the Syntex blog, the Microsoft 365 Message Center, and through Microsoft licensing disclosure documentation and as they become available. Further details on specific pricing and packaging for Syntex services will be made on the Microsoft Syntex blog.